Release Notes – Indico IPA v4.0
July 29, 2020 / Release Notes
Thank you for being a valued Indico user! We’re constantly making updates to our app and APIs, working on new features, and garnering feedback to be best in class for intelligent process automation. Have ideas on how to make our product even better – please let us know here!
Innovations and Updates in v4.0 (our biggest release to date! 🎉):
- Our BRAND NEW module in the application introduces human-in-the-loop functionality to Indico IPA.
- Easy to use exception handling queues that allow subject matter experts to accept predictions and do any character corrections within the Review Queue, and allowing process owners to remediate on documents that require further triaging before reaching the downstream systems;.Same intuitive interface (with some changes!) as On Document Labeling to capture new labels and accept model predictions within the context of your original document.
- Now you can see the extracted text on the left hand rail for comparison to on document text
- All prediction key colors appear as pills on the thumbnail preview images to make navigation even quicker
- Ability to clarify if there is no value for the label on a particular document and handy green checks to show when a document has been completely reviewed
- Easily toggled on for a production workflow on the Workflow list page in the Datasets module.
- To find out about Review and other new features in v4.0 you can view our recent webinar here.
- Workflow Support
- Workflows now support branching and filtering which means that more complex workflows can be validated using our visualization tool, as well as receiving sample output from Try It Out for Workflows.
- Export from Explain
- Export your dataset data and predictions from Explain as a CSV
- Export from Explain makes it easier to view your information in one place and to audit model performance by seeing all of your data and predictions in a single CSV.
- Try It Out for Workflows now JSON
- A common request we have is to view the out of an Indico workflow, and now, when using Try It Out for Workflows to receive an output on a document the Workflow has not seen before, the output will be JSON.
- Text or On Document Labeling Setting in Teach
- There is now a toggle to switch between our raw text view or on document labeling while setting up a Teach Task.
- We’ve recently released On Document labeling, but understand that some use cases may be better labeled on raw text.
- Model Options in Teach
- Some models work best when predicting based on text, some other models work best when predicting based on document structure, and now there is an option in Teach to select between the two.
- This is best used as an advanced option – with great power comes great responsibility – if you have any questions on what use cases may best fit a document representation model please reach out to us.
- Indico Transfer Learning is at the core of our platform, and we’re constantly working on how to support use cases to the maximum level of accuracy and efficiency.
- SSO Integration
- Session management configurations
- New Workflow Builder
- Create your workflow on our visualization tool
- New model setup flows, and even more clarity on all the touch points of documents through an Indico Workflow
Late 2020 and Beyond
- Analytics Dashboard
- Dynamic analytics for understand all facets of an automated process, it’s workflow, and user contributions
- Watch Folders
- Automate dataset upload through our watch folders by processing documents as they become available