Release Notes – Indico IPA v4.10
April 5, 2021 / Release Notes
Thank you for being a valued Indico user! We’re constantly making updates to our app and APIs, working on new features, and garnering feedback to be best in class for intelligent process automation. Have ideas on how to make our product even better – please let us know here!
Innovations and Updates in v4.10:
- Analytics for Review – Time Saved & Straight Through Processing
- You can now calculate how much time Indico has saved on your use case by entering in the amount of time you currently spend per document, and using the average time spent per document at Indico to find how much time you’ve saved this 30 day period and for the lifetime of your use case with Indico.
- Straight through processing is also measured at the model and field level for more in depth understanding about how your extraction models are performing within a workflow, and where those models are having success by field.
- Straight through processing is measured by manual augmentations that are made to a prediction and labels that are added to the document relative to how many predictions were correctly made by the model.
- Straight through processing numbers will only be calculated as go forward from the date of the v4.10 installation.
- Workflow name can now be edited from within the Workflow module
- Version Number in the App
- Every wonder which version of the app you are currently using? Now that information is found in the left hand corner for easy access.
- Review Submission by URL
- Ability to call to a specific document within the Review queue for submission so that prioritization and user segmentation can happen via upstream integrations.
- To find out more on how to do this integration and create the URLs, please contact us.
- User Administration Panel Updates
- We have updated the User Administration Panel to include roles for permissions, including App Admin, Team Admin, Team User, and App Developer that align with permissions previously available
- A new role is available for Team Admin – creation of datasets will now only be available for this role and for App Admins
- New advanced permissions are available for being able to Manage All Datasets for an environment, which is only available for App Admins, and will allow you to view all datasets and provision users as needed
- Users can now be disabled in the application, where their access is revoked, but all of the data they have supplied for labels, etc. will be preserved so that seats can better be managed within the Indico application
- The user list will now be updated to show users who have been disabled in a grayed out state and will now have new sort functionality
- The Admin button will always be available if you are an admin, no longer nested within the Account screen
- Review Improvements
- Some changes that will help with quality of life, including the active label changing based on the last prediction interacted with and the active label color showing in the highlighter selections
- Other Updates and Bug Fixes
- Text of predictions will now only appear in Teach if predictions are on in the task
- We’ve made some security updates for messaging for incorrect logins & if you use app.indico.io there is now an inactivity timeout of 15 minutes
- The logout button is now available on all screen except when labeling
- Workflow ID is now on the workflow page