Release Notes – Indico IPA v4.2
September 22, 2020 / Release Notes
Thank you for being a valued Indico user! We’re constantly making updates to our app and APIs, working on new features, and garnering feedback to be best in class for intelligent process automation. Have ideas on how to make our product even better – please let us know here!
Innovations and Updates in v4.2:
- Single Sign On (SAML)
- Making it even easier to log in and integrate with Indico using your organization’s single sign on for all of your users.
- For help with integrating SSO, please contact us here.
- Session Management Settings
- New settings are configurable for an Indico instance, including user lockout for unsuccessful logins, user inactivity timeout, and session count management.
- For unsuccessful login attempts, the following settings are available:
- Number of unsuccessful login attempts before lockout
- Timer for when attempts can be submitted
- Timer for lockout
- Reset button on Admin Panel to unlock a user
- For inactivity timeout, the following settings are available:
- Number of minutes of inactivity before a user is logged out
- For session count, the following settings:
- Number of concurrent sessions allowed for an individual user
- Reset button on Admin Panel to reset sessions
- If you’re interested in these settings being applied to your Indico instances, please contact us here.
- TIFFs can be Uploaded via Datasets
- TIFFs have been supported via URL or API upload, but they can now be uploaded directly through the datasets screen for On Document labeling.
- Last Login Information
- Check your last login on the Account screen.
- Rare Class Handling
- Rare classes are no longer included in model training, meaning models will successfully train even if there are rare classes.
- Class balance information will soon be present in the Explain page for remediation purposes regardless of training status.
- General Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Blank pages are now viewable in On Document Teach and On Document Review
- In Review, different users will now see different documents when they launch the queue even if users launch concurrently.
- In some versions of IPA, scroll was not working in Teach tasks, and with the new version scroll is fixed.
- In some versions of IPA, certain scenarios for adding Reviewers would result in errors in launching Review, and that is now fixed and Review should launch for all Reviewers.
- Class balance chart will be available regardless of model training status on the Explain model details page
- Text view will be available in On Document Labeling to be able to view the OCR text for comparison.
- Analytics around Review Queues, including time on task, correction rate, and more.
- On Document Labeling for Classification Tasks
- Workflow Version Management and Environment Promotion
- New Workflow Builder
- Analytics endpoints to provide all of the information needed to understand the success of the process that has been automated by Indico
- Template Galleries for easy building of models for use cases