Release Notes – Indico IPA v4.5
November 30, 2020 / Release Notes
Thank you for being a valued Indico user! We’re constantly making updates to our app and APIs, working on new features, and garnering feedback to be best in class for intelligent process automation. Have ideas on how to make our product even better – please let us know here!
Innovations and Updates in v4.5:
- Class Order Behavior
- Classes can now be reordered in both Explain and Teach to ensure that Labelers and Reviewers can have the most intuitive order.
- In Explain and Teach, the classes can be arranged using the up and down arrows.
- In Teach, an additional label can be added from the settings screen at any time.
- As soon as the order of classes is changed, there is an auto-save and the order will be reflected in the Review and Teach tasks associated with the model on next launch or screen refresh.
- Knowledge Base Access
- Indico’s Knowledge Base is now accessible via the Help button on the left hand navigation or can be found here.
- The knowledge base includes instruction, tips, and FAQ for how to best utilize Indico.
- As always, the documentation for Indico’s Client Libraries can be found here.
- If there is anything you are looking for and you cannot find in the knowledge base, please contact us and we will make sure it is added.
- Export All Task Data from Explain
- When generating an export from Explain, there is now an option to export the Test Data or All Task Data.
- Helpful for models created in both Teach and Explain, it is especially helpful for models created via Explain to access all of the task specific data..
- SNS Messaging Support
- For AWS customers, SNS notification can now be set up for updates from Indico on the status of Workflow submissions to notify your downstream systems that there are items to process.
- Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improvement in model precision for some long document models after a regression was found in v4.2.
- In Explain, the Class Balance chart had some presentation issues under certain circumstances and those are now resolved.
- In Explain, the Label Strategy module will now only display to the second decimal place for the percentage of data that is duplicate and the percentage that is contradictory.
Late Q4 2020/Early Q1 2021
- Ability to script for accepting, rejecting and editing of predictions using business rules prior to documents having human in the loop Review
- Metrics for Review for in app measurement of time on task, workflow productivity, straight through processing, etc.
- Add data to a task to be able to add new files explicitly to a task for continued model training
- Next Generation Image Support
- Versioning and Comparison for Workflows
- Language Expansion
- Entity Linking
- Galleries for use cases and sharing models