Release Notes – Indico IPA v4.3
October 12, 2020 / Release Notes
Thank you for being a valued Indico user! We’re constantly making updates to our app and APIs, working on new features, and garnering feedback to be best in class for intelligent process automation. Have ideas on how to make our product even better – please let us know here!
Innovations and Updates in v4.3:
- Class Balance and Rare Class Chart in Explain
- Find the class balance and count information at anytime in Explain under the new “Class Balance” tab
- A new Rare Class notification is available on the model details in the case that a rare class has been dropped
- Rare class information is available as soon as a model has trained for the first time, including information on if the rare class is due to label instance count or the number of documents on which the label occurs which is helpful for resolving a rare class
- For model training, we now drop rare classes to allow for easier model training, but do off the remedial information on the chart to identify what has been
- Label Strategy can now be found in the “Training” Tab
- SQS Queue Support
- We have added support for a subscriber to watch for updates from Indico on the status of Workflow submissions to notify your downstream systems that there are items to process
- If you are interested in setting up SQS for your Indico instance, please contact us.
- Empty Documents are Removed from Dataset
- There is now validation on Dataset upload that rejects a document from a dataset if it is empty saving the need to reject the document downstream in Teach
- Add Value to Label in Review
- We’ve improved the ability to add a value to a label in Review – whether it’s a logo, character missed by OCR, or otherwise, a value can now be manually added to any label for both the Review and Exceptions Queues
- General Updates and Improvements
- In Review, text in predictions now wraps making it easier to verify while it is still a prediction
- As an Admin, it was difficult to copy a Reset Password link – we’ve updated to show the whole link and added “Copy to Clipboard” to make it easier to pass on to Indico users
Innovations and Updates for Indico Client Libraries:
- Files were deduplicated based on file name alone, and now we will deduplicate on unique file name/file URL.
- Workflow submissions can now be filtered by “retrieved”
- For more information, please see indico.io/docs
- Metrics for Review
- Understand what is happening with Workflows and Review queues by getting insights into things like Time on Task and number of documents completed on an easy to digest dashboard
- Model Comparison
- Want to compare two versions of a model? We are building an interface that will allow you to quickly compare the performance of two models.
- Time on Task Improvements for Review
- Workflow Versioning
- Search Integration